Monday, May 19, 2014

Ipads in Education Participants,

Having taken my first Ipad class, I'm wondering what to do next.  What's the next step. I want to first go back through these past 6 weeks. I want to see what I can expand upon and what I need to set aside.  Thinking about one teams project connecting qr codes to book reviews sounds like a great way to motivate students to read.  My book trailer project has a similar theme.  There both trying to encourage students to pick a book and read.  I like Jeff's idea of making it easy to get to and read ebooks.  On my phone I have a book going all the time.  I'm able to check out my favorite authors with that phone and easily find reviews.  For me I want to be able to pick the book easily, review it with a couple of sources, and read it easily and continuously.  Kids want to read but the process of picking out books and reading needs to be quick and easy.

My next  step will be to continue to learn and apply it in my life and in the life of the students and staff.  This summer I will continue learning by taking a self paced ipad class through TIE.  I hope to pass this learning on to others and evaluate how others receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment